YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME:
At night I feel the emptiness
of many other nights not lived
where you were lost in your own mystery
You and I know the snow
end up falling the same way
over all, all the living and dead
When I look at you
your eyes seem to say to me:
you'll never, you'll never catch me,
your eyes seem to say to me
you'll never, you'll never catch me
I remember your breath
your breath on my neck
and your kisses and wounds
I remember you dancing alone in a room
Sleepwalking to the darkest end
you will write your name
through ashes and flames
When I look at you
your eyes seem to say to me:
you'll never, you'll never catch me,
your eyes seem to say to me
you'll never, you'll never catch me
you'll never catch me...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario